WHAT IS BELIEVE?
Believe is a high energy weekend event structured specifically for junior high students and is packed with powerful worship, and teaching from God’s word!
Believe 2020 will be held at the Cox Business Center in Tulsa (100 Civic Center, Tulsa, OK 74103) on January 24th and 25th. We will be staying overnight at our North Garnett campus and traveling back to Tulsa Saturday morning. If students do not want to stay at the church they can be picked up Friday night between 10:30-11:00 PM at our North Garnett campus. Students must be back at the church no later than 7:45 AM Saturday morning OR dropped off at the Cox Business Center at 8:30 AM.
Chris Morton – Student Minister
Date & Time
When: January 24 – 25
*Students should arrive at the FC’s North Garnett campus on Friday at 5:00 pm. We will be staying overnight at our North Garnett campus and traveling back to Tulsa Saturday morning. We will return on Saturday at 5:00 pm at the North Garnett campus.
- $65.00 – By January 5th
- $75.00 – January 6th-12th
- $85.00 – After January 12th
Additional $12.00 – T-shirt (optional)
Adult sponsors – Contact Chris for registration cost.
*To apply for financial assistance for this event, speak with a Next Gen team member. Application must be submitted 2 weeks before event.
COX BUSINESS CENTER
100 Civic Center
Tulsa, OK 74103
Things to Remember:
- Electronically complete CIY Medical Release (link to form will be emailed to you)
- Turn in Registration Form and the 2020 First Church Medical Release.
- Be at the church by 5:00 pm Friday afternoon. Please eat before you arrive.
- Bring all of your luggage with you.
- Parents can expect to pick up their student at 5:00 pm on Saturday at the North Garnett campus.
Things to Bring:
- Money for merchandise
- Money for lunch on Saturday
- Clothes for Saturday
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- Pen & Journal
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT