WHAT IS BELIEVE?
Believe is a high energy weekend event structured specifically for junior high students and is packed with powerful worship, and teaching from God’s word.
Chris Morton – Student Minister
Date & Time
When: January 25th – 26th
*Students should arrive at the FC’s North Garnett campus on Friday at 5:00 pm. We will be staying overnight at our North Garnett campus and traveling back to Tulsa Saturday morning. We will return on Saturday at 5:00 pm at the North Garnett campus.
- $65.00 – By January 6th
- $75.00 – January 7th-13th
- $85.00 – After January 13th
*To apply for financial assistance for this event, speak with a Next Gen team member. An application must be submitted 2 weeks before the event.
COX BUSINESS CENTER
100 Civic Center
Tulsa, OK 74103
Things to Remember:
- Electronically complete CIY Medical Release (link to form will be emailed to you)
- Turn in Registration Form and the 2019 First Church Medical Release.
- Be at the church by 5:00 pm Friday afternoon. Please eat before you arrive.
- Bring all of your luggage with you.
- Parents can expect to pick up their student at 5:00 pm on Saturday at the North Garnett campus.
Things to Bring:
- Money for merchandise
- Money for lunch on Saturday
- Clothes for Saturday
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- Pen & Journal
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT