MEXICO MISSION TRIP
This trip is a repeat of the 2016 to Piedras Negras Mexico with CrossRoads Mission. Piedras Negras (home of nachos) is across the border from Eagle Pass, TX and about 3 hours southwest of San Antonio.
Eric Vetters – email@example.com – 918.716.1499
Date & Time
When: OCTOBER 19th – 24th
Piedras Negras, Mexico
• INITIAL DEPOSIT – $100 – AUG 1st
• 1ST INSTALLMENT – $300 – AUG 14th
• FINAL PAYMENT – $400 – SEPT 15th
• TOTAL – $800
*Early Bird Rate $700.00 (if deposit and 1st installment are paid by July 9th)
* This total includes meals, lodging, crossroads overhead, building materials, and estimated airfare. This total does not include individual purchases, gifts, tips, trip insurance, or passport processing fees.
- Praise/devotions/teaching – Daily devotions and worship time. Worship with a local church on Sunday
- Construction projects – a wide variety of construction projects for people of all skill levels. including concrete, drywall, tile, roofing, painting, and other various jobs.
- Community programs – kid’s programs, soup kitchens, hospital feeding programs, meals, or other community events.
- Fellowship – great informal times with local families, kids, and other churches
- No Special skills are required
- High School and above (Jr. High if accompanied by a parent or guardian).