ELEVATION 10,125 FT
YouthQuake is an incredible experience for senior high students and adults alike. YouthQuake is a week of camping in Como, Colorado. This trip is intended to challenge us physically and spiritually outside of our normal comfort zones as we connect with our Creator and engage with peers from churches around Oklahoma. YouthQuake is packed with awesome activities including white water rafting, family group, hiking, devotionals, shopping, worship, life-changing messages, and more.
James Summers – Student Minister
JULY 13 – 20, 2018
FORMS: All required by July 1st
Regular Registration- $410.00
April 5th – June 24th, 2018
– A $50 non-refundable deposit will secure your spot and lock in the registration rate based on date you registered.
– Must have $100 total paid toward registration by June 24th.
– Balance is due July 8th.
– Pricing includes event, Browns Canyon whitewater rafting, 16 meals, transportation and YQ t-shirt.
• YMCA Showers Approx $20
• Cash for 7 meals (5 fast food, 2 over $10)
• $60 for Royal Gorge Rafting – Optional experience for Seniors & Grads
• Spending Money
• The first YQ car wash fundraiser from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
• The second YQ car wash fundraiser from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
• First $100. due
• YQ Mandatory Meeting / Sign-up 2:00 PM
• Final Payment Due
• Luggage Drop-Off 6:00 PM
• Leave for Colorado
• Return between 11:30 PM & 1:00 AM
• Luggage Pickup / 10:00 AM
MAKE A PAYMENT FOR YOUTHQUAKE